3.0
Style and Design

I have owned a Teeter F7000 for years. I have always lived in a climate controlled condo and I live in the Midwest.

Over the past few years I have noticed rust starting to appear on the metal support brackets and the foot platform. I finally decided to reach out to the company in search of a solution. I spoke with Carrie a supervisor with the company after one of the customer service representative‘s accuse me of introducing the machine to liquid or the elements. When I stressed the fact that I live in a condo and that the rest of the machine was flawless all she offered to do was to replace the rusted bar for $60.00.

Now mind you you were talking about rust that is appearing on a machine that is designed to support an individual with all of their weight.... inverted! While I was trying to figure out why the machine was rusted they were slinging allegations.

I would never purchase another one of their products and would deter anyone else from doing so. They do not stand behind their product as they claim and one day may meet with a wrongful injury or death lawsuit should someone get hurt by a rusted bar failing.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality of product, Customer service, Just overall bad experience.

Comments